Advanced Open Water
Tuition is $299.95 Plus $49.95 for the material package
- Increase your knowledge and skills beyond those covered in Open Water scuba training.
- Be introduced to several specialty diving activities.
- Be ready to plan and conduct dives, with a qualified buddy, to depths of 100 ft, in conditions that are close to or better than where you were trained.
- Acquire additional dive experience under the guidance and supervision of an Instructor.
- Anyone at least 12 years old.
- Anyone who is an Open Water Scuba Diver (or equivalent).
- New divers often worry about whether they are "ready” for the Advanced Open Water course. They shouldn’t. The whole idea behind Advanced Open Water training is to better prepare new divers for the real world. The truth is, if you have any doubts about your abilities as a diver, jumping into an Advanced Open Water Diver class should be the next thing you do after completing your Open Water Scuba Class. You’ll be amazed at the diver you will become.
- Self Study: Using the convenient eLearning program.
- Multiple Open-Water Training Dives: Covering topics ranging from natural and compass navigation to planning and making deeper dives.
- In addition to a fundamental skills review and assessment, and the core navigation and deep dives, your instructor may provide you with the opportunity to sample one or more additional specialty diving activities,
- Night/low visibility
- Search and recovery
- Underwater imaging
- Wreck diving
- Underwater naturalist
- Dry suit diving
- Mask, Snorkel, fins and boots
- Appropriate exposure protection (wetsuit)
- Dive computer (rentals available)
- Underwater compass
- Dive knife or cutting tool
- Underwater lights (Primary, Back up and tank marker)
- BCD, Regulator, Tanks and Weights (rentals available)
Serving all of Dallas, Ft. Worth, Carrollton, Plano, Allen, The Colony, Frisco, Highland Park, Little Elm, Euless, Bedford, Grand Prairie, Farmers Branch, and the rest of the North Texas area... as well as World Wide!