The Dive Rite Cold Water Z Knife With Daisy Chain
is the preference of cold-water divers wearing gloves. The handle is large and easy to grip when thick gloves are used. Sharper than a standard dive knife, the Dive Rite Cold Water Z Knife With Daisy Chain
is preferred for cutting through mono filament and braided line. With a user replaceable blade, the Dive Rite Cold Water Z Knife With Daisy Chain
includes two replacement blades.
Coordinating with Dive Rite's new line of harness pockets is the unique Z-knife sheath that snaps into their pocket daisy chain loops. Using heavy-duty Annex clips that slip through daisy chain loops and snap into place. These clips are rugged and won’t come unclasped underwater. To remove, you must pinch the ends slightly to get the clip to release…easy enough, but not so easy that it comes undone all on its own. The sheath clip will also close around cylinder hose retainers, wrist straps, gaiters or a chest strap. If desired, the Annex clips can be removed and the sheath worn on a standard 2-inch waist belt. A quick-release Velcro lanyard keeps the Dive Rite Cold Water Z Knife With Daisy Chain
in firmly in place.
- 420 grade stainless steel knife blade can be replaced with any utility knife blade
- Two replacement blades included
- Annex clips can be removed and sheath worn on waist belt, if preferred
- Quick-release Velcro lanyard keeps Z-knife securely inside the pocket
- Nylon webbing pouch
- Pouch is 7-inches high x 3-inches wide (17 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Knife is 8-inches in length (20 cm)
- 4.4-oz (125 grams) with pouch
- Apply a light coat of silicone grease to the blade to help protect against corrosion.
- Rinse z-knife and pouch with freshwater and allow to air dry after use.
Some People prefer shears as a cutter over line cutters. I would suggest the Dive Rite Trauma Shears with Daisy Chain Sheath