The Dive Rite Trauma Shears With Daisy Chain Sheath
are popular with divers for heavier cutting purposes, the titanium plated shears will easily cut thru just about any entanglement. Dive Rite Trauma Shears
are constructed from titanium plated 420 grade stainless steel for better corrosion resistance.
Coordinating with Dive Rites line of harness pockets are Their unique cutting device sheaths that snap into the pocket daisy chain loops. Using heavy-duty Annex clips that slip through daisy chain loops and snap into place. These clips are rugged and won’t come unclasped underwater. To remove, you must pinch the ends slightly to get the clip to release…easy enough, but not so easy that it comes undone all on its own.
The sheath clip will also close around cylinder hose retainers, wrist straps, gaiters or a chest strap. If desired, the Annex clips can be removed and the sheath worn on a standard 2-inch waist belt. A quick-release Velcro lanyard keep the shears firmly in place. Shears are also sold [continued] individually (no sheath).
Note: Dive Rite Trauma Shears With Daisy Chain Sheath
- Titanium plated 420 grade stainless steel blade
- Annex clips can be removed and sheath worn on waist belt, if preferred
- Dive Rite Trauma Shears has a Quick-release Velcro lanyard that keeps shears securely inside the pocket
- Nylon webbing pouch
- Pouch is 7-inches high x 2-inches wide (17 cm x 5 cm)
- Shears are 8-inches in length and 4-inches wide at the handle (20 cm x 10 cm)
- 3.8-oz (108 grams) with pouch
must be rinsed with freshwater and allowed to air dry after use to prevent corrosion to the blades. Corrosion and rusting are not covered under warranty.
- Apply a light coat of silicone grease to the blade to help protect against corrosion.
- Rinse in freshwater and allow to air-dry after use to keep shears in best condition
If you are looking for a cutter but a bit lower profile, I would look at the Dive Rite Line Cutter