The speargun design that started it all, the JBL Magnum series of guns is probably responsible for more speared fish than all other spearguns combined. It's no wonder, as this durable and accurate workhorse features a 1 1/4” drawn alloy barrel, hardened stainless trigger, shaft and point.
The JBL Magnum 38 Special Speargun Handle is constructed of two-piece cast aluminum providing strength and ease of maintenance. The JBL Magnum 38 Special Speargun features two or three 9/16” Hi-Mod bands with stainless wire wishbones. Tried and trusted, this is one hunting buddy you'll be glad to share a secret spot with.
Features of the JBL Magnum 38 Special Speargun include:
- 1 1/4" aircraft grade aluminum barrel with TRU-GLIDE rail track for accuracy. Body measures 35.75" without shaft
- 5/16” heat treated stainless steel shaft with Rockpoint spinner point(728-SA/ 843)
- Two 14" x 9/16” bands (214)
- All aluminum construction for bomb proof durability.
- Integrated float chamber
- The JBL Magnum 38 Special Speargun is American Made