The pneumatically balanced Oceanic ZEO Regulator
is an engineering marvel of precision, durability and comfort. It uses a durable chrome plated marine brass metal valve to deliver a phenomenal breathing experience with extensive diver control over the air flow profile at any depth. The Oceanic ZEO Regulator
comes with an in-line hose swivel, inhalation effort control, dynamic adjustment technology dive/pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece. The new cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDXi first stage comes with DVT and is environmentally sealed. The in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in "L" type first stage designs making the FDXi more efficient and lighter due to it's compact form.
When you inhale on the Oceanic ZEO Regulator
condensed water vapor circulates with the airflow and helps to reduce "dry mouth" and increase the overall level of comfort. The Oceanic ZEO Regulator
also comes with our patented Dynamic Adjustment technology, diver inhalation effort adjustment controls, dive/pre-dive switch, swivel and an super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece.
The Oceanic ZEO Regulator
second stage comes paired with our new first stage FDXi. The cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDXi is environmentally sealed and comes with our patented Dry Valve Technology (DVT). It's in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in "L" type first stage designs making the FDXi more efficient and lighter due to it's compact form. The ZEO/FDXi combination is everything you need for a sublime breathing experience at any depth and in any environment. From the balmy tropical waters of the Caribbean to the extremes of cold water diving's best dive sites, the Oceanic ZEO Regulator
will perform with reliability, consistency and comfort and makes taking your favorite regulator literally anywhere, that much easier.
Second Stage ZEO Features:
First Stage FDXi Features:
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- The Oceanic ZEO Regulator has a diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- The Oceanic ZEO Regulator offers an orthodontic mouthpiece
- paired with the FDXi first stage
- DVT Dry Valve Technology
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced - consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm - cold water ready
- The Oceanic ZEO Regulator has 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.
Oceanic ZEO Regulator Technical Specifications:
FEATURE & FUNCTIONS - ZEO SECOND STAGE (METAL VALVE SYSTEM)
Valve Type - DEMAND
Adjustment(s) - KNOB / PRE-DIVE SWITCH
Balancing System - PNEUMATIC
Integrated Purge Button - YES
Mouthpiece - ORTHODONTIC W / TABS
Nitrox Compatibility - STANDARD TO 40%
Ambidextrous - NO
Integrated Switch - YES
Weight (without hose) - 7.2 OUNCE
Dimensions (front profile) - 2.3 INCH x 3 INCH (OVAL SHAPE)
Minimum Creaking Effort - DIVER ADJUSTABLE
Factory Set Inhalation Effort - 0.0~2.5 IWC
Work of Breathing - 0.86
First Stage DX-i
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS - FDX-i
Valve Type - BALANCED DIAPHRAGM
Primary Material - FORGED MARINE BRASS
Low Pressure Ports - 4
High Pressure Ports - 2
FIXED YOKE KNOB - YES
Nitrox Compatibility - STANDARD TO 40%
300 BAR DIN Fitting - OPTIONAL
Sealed Valve Design - YES
Environmental Protection - YES
Weight (Yoke) - 21 OUNCES
Factory Set Intermediate Pressure - 138-142 PSI
Pressure Drop - 9 PSI
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee that at any time during the first 30 days of purchase, your Oceanic product fails to meet your expectations, that product may be exchanged by a participating Authorized Oceanic Pro Dealer. No questions asked.
Note: White is no longer available!