The Sherwood Magnum Regulator
uses the same technology and design that has earned the Brut worldwide recognition for durability and reliability. The Sherwood Magnum Regulator
goes further to use a venturi device to reduce breathing resistance at the higher flow rates when it is needed the most. A flow control switch on the Sherwood Magnum Regulator
allows the diver to switch the venturi effect off when at the surface or in shallow water to stabilize the regulator for better manageability.
MAGNUM FIRST STAGE:
MAGNUM SECOND STAGE
- Tee - shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank minimizing opportunity to make contact with the back of the head.
- Balanced- piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressure to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures.
- Spring chamber is environmentally sealed to maintain cleanliness reducing the effects of corrosion and contamination. This contributes to uniform high performance as the regulator is used.
- The Sherwood Magnum Regulator has a Dry-sealed first stage that uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs.
- Four LP ports and two HP ports for more options for ideal hose positioning.
- 30% larger diaphragm improves breathing performance to rival that of high performance models.
- Diver - operated flow control switch to adjust performance for surface or underwater performance.
- The Sherwood Magnum Regulator uses Large exhaust valve to reduces exhalation resistance especially at high breathing rates.
- Precision – ground stainless steel cam and Delrin lever combine for smooth valve operation and effortless breathing.
- High impact housing for rugged applications.